Fort Stewart School Registration Information.
Age Requirement for Registration
- Pre-Kindergarten: Must be four (4) on or before September 1st
- Kindergarten: Must be five (5) on or before September 1st
- 1st Grade: Must be six (6) on or before September 1st
New Early Childhood Age Enrollment Requirements
New DoDEA Immunization Requirement
DoDEA has added a new immunization requirement effective school year 2010-2011. Please click here to view.
Required Documents to Enroll
- Sponsor's Military Orders
- Lease or Memorandum from Housing Office verifying residence or residency assignment within 90 days.
- Student's original birth certificate or certified copy. (If sponsor is not shown on birth certificate, additional information will be required, ie: Marriage License, custody documentation).
- School Records (or report card showing student has been promoted).
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231).
- Georgia Certificate of Ear, Eye, & Dental (Form 3300).
- Fort Stewart Schoosl Registration Forms.
- Names, addresses, & telephone numbers for sponsor, spouse, emergency contacts, command POC's, and next of kin.
IIf students are withdrawing from Fort Stewart School System, parents are to notify the school registrar five (5) days in advance.
Brittin Registrar 368-3324
Diamond Registar 876-5797
Kessler Registar 368-3598
Pre-Kindergarten - 6th Grade
M-Th 9:00am - 12:00 noon
Brittin Elementary - 912-368-3324
Diamond Elementary - 912-876-5797
Kessler Elementary - 912-368-3598
Students registered by noon will enroll in school the following day.
If you are brand new to our DoDEA schools, please go to the online Pre-Registration application.
How to Obtain Medical Forms at Winn Army Community Hospital
- Immunization and record reviews are available on a walk-in basis M, T, W, & F from 7:30 - 11:00 and 1:00 - 3:00. Thursdays from 1:00 - 3:00 only. The clinic is closed the third Thursday of each month. 912-435-6633
- Vision and Hearing screenings are available by appointment Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. To schedule an appointment, call 435-6633, 1-800-652-9221, or visit W.A.C.H.
- Dental screenings are available on a walk-in bais Monday-Thursday from 15:00 - 16:00 and Fridays from 14:00 - 15:00 at Dental clinic #1 only, across from the Newman Fitness Center. For more information call 767-8510.